Again this is a simple no bake cookies recipe you can find anywhere. I added the yellow bits I cut off a candy corn. That's it and then added those corn pieces into the recipe.
1/2 cup butter
2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup milk
4 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup cream peanut butter
2 teaspoon vanilla
3-3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
1 bag of candy corn ( with the yellow cut off to look like corn.. get it... )
1. Add the butter, sugar, mil, and cocoa powder in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and oats and drop onto parchment paper.
4. Let cool until set, about 10-15 minutes.
5. Make cute sign that says cow pies lol...