Really Really Really easy popcorn balls ...
Sticky and Delish and did I mention Really easy? lol...
6 cups of popcorn popped, non buttered
3 Tbsp butter
1 10 oz bag of marshmallows
1 small bag of candy corn
1 small jar of cake sprinkles
1. Melt butter in a large pot and add marshmallows.
2. Take off the stove and add popped popcorn and stir.
4. Add your candy corn and sprinkles
5. Let sit until cool
6. Butter your hands and from balls. ( this prevents from you being a hot mess!)
7. Place on wax paper to cool.
You can also check out Accountability Cube Podcast hosted by Nichole on itunes.